⚠️ Legit or Scam ⚠️
<<<VIEW MORE OFFICIAL WEBSITES WITH BONUSES>>>
Full Video review article :
In this video I'm going to do a review of AI buddy a product by utab pramanik that's available on Warrior plus I'm going to take you guys inside the members area we're going to talk about AI buddy I'm going to do a quick demo on what it does we're going to go over the sales funnel and lastly I'm going to give you my personal opinion about AI buddy so if you're ready let's Dive Right In before we get started I've got a quick question for you guys what is the definition of insanity well the answer is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result well here you are buying another Warrior plus product expecting a different result unfortunately we all know how that story ends listen if you want to discover how to build the foundation for your own 100 per day affiliate marketing business then I want you to follow these three simple Steps step number one click on the link in the description below step number two enter your name your best email address and then click on the button below and step number three watch the taking action Online Fast Track affiliate bootcamp this free boot camp will show you that building a sustainable and recurring income stream as an affiliate is far more straightforward than you think so oh stop the insanity stop chasing shiny object products and watch the free fast track affiliate boot camp today alright guys so what is AI buddy all about well according to the sales page they claim that this is the world's first chat GPT powered Google killer app guys remember it's a sales page and copy is here to sell you guys all right it creates high quality content like and they list a bunch of different content that it creates designed stunning AI Graphics art and images and generates human-like responses with Siri like voice commands in just two minutes generates human-like responses with Siri like voice commands in just two minutes so we're going to go inside of AI buddy and we're going to take a look and we'll see if it says what it says it does which is create these stunning AI Graphics high quality content and generates human-like responses with Siri like voice commands in just two minutes we're gonna take a look at that and I'll let you guys see for yourselves if AI buddy lives up to all the Hypes let's go inside and I'll show you around all right guys we're now inside the members area of my AI buddy account as usual I've purchased a front-end version of this product to review for you guys so you can make the best purchasing decision for yourself now that being said should you decide to purchase this product even after you've watched my review please make sure you check out their tutorial videos and if you need any help at all open up a support test ticket and hopefully they'll get you squared away so let's jump into this how does this work where do you get started first and foremost open up this tab right here or this menu item open AI setting because what you're going to need is an open AI API key now in order to generate that you need to click here on that link and follow these instructions you're gonna have to sign up for an open AI account so just follow these instructions right here they're going to walk you through how to get your API key and once you get that API key you're going to come into AI buddy you're going to enter that in here and you're going to click submit now open AI is free there's a free there's a free trial that lasts three months they're going to give you 18 dollars worth of credits now that may not seem like a whole lot but it actually is when you consider their pricing model okay so I'm just letting you know that if you're going to be using AI buddy a lot then you may run out of credits and when you do run out of credits you're gonna have to pay for them so let's go to open AI right here it's open AI here is their pricing page and you can see right here it's not that much for images we're looking at two cents for an image as low as one cent per image they got language models here different ones so you can see how inexpensive they are all right so you're gonna check that out here and then you can see some of the models that they have here but in terms of the free trial it says right here start it start experimenting with 18 in free credit that can be used during your first three months so if you're going to be using AI buddy for longer than three months you're going to use up that credit so those credits expire so you have to use those credits and after that you pay as you go so you pay open AI for use of their software and then you can choose your model and all that good stuff but just know that the credits that are going to be assigned to you are only good for three months okay and after that you have to pay for that so something that you that you need to keep in mind but let's take a look here at the chat GPT copywriter what this does because they say that you are going to be creating be creating a high quality content for a variety of platforms so we're going to take a look at that and the way to do that is you generate text here and you're going to enter in a keyword so we're going to just type in something like um affiliate marketing some keywords make money online we'll just enter in these keywords because that's what they're saying to do we're going to click submit and we're going to let AI buddy provide us with some output here the output is coming directly from open AI so you can see here my keywords are you click on this eyeball icon here and it's going to pull up this PDF and basically let's zoom in here this is what it pulled up here not very robust it just gave me a definition of what it is so you're gonna have to give the AI context so if you're not familiar with chat gbt and if you've experimented with it then you understand what I'm talking about you need to give it more information some context you have to give us some prompts you have to be able to to kind of somewhat train the API or the AI I'm sorry to to give you that output that you desire so I just typed in a couple of keywords and this is what it spit out and if that's your idea of coming up with content because you're going to be selling that content then that's going to be a challenge right because here on the sales page it creates high quality content like video scripts blog posts well this is not a blog post folks this is the definition of affiliate marketing right so again you're gonna have to give it some context so it's not as easy as just typing something in and it's spitting out this blog post all right in fact chat GPT does a better job of that in fact and also guys stick with me because I want to show you a plug-in that you can utilize that's free that will actually give you some of these prompts built in so you can experiment with it test it out see if you like it for yourself but just you guys got to stick with me and I'm going to show you what that Chrome extension is so that was the chat GPT copywriter listing so I'd be interested to hear what you guys have to say about that and so drop your comment down below let me know if you're trying it do you like the results right the proof isn't a pudding the people are using it need to kind of chime in and let the rest of you guys know whether or not it's worth picking up now let's go ahead and check out the AI image generator so in order to use that you click on generate image and then from here you type in some keywords and you type in some keywords so that the the AI generator can come up with the image for you so let's type in stacks of money and a number of images you again you choose how many you want I'm just gonna go with three and then the image size so now you only get to choose three images and these images are square so you're limited again in terms of creating images so if you're utilizing this thinking gosh I'm gonna create all these images and I'm gonna sell them to people uh through Fiverr or whatever it is just know that you're limited three sizes right here and they're all square so let's just choose small and click submit and see what it comes up with and sometimes this takes a few a few seconds here and here it is stacks of money let's open this up see what we got here you can see all the different stacks of money the images that it came up with are these stunning though that's the thing stunning designs stunning images that's something again beauty is in the eye of the beholder guys subject is very subjective all right so that is the AI image generator let's take a look at the AI image variations so with this one what you're going to do is you're going to be uploading an image and you're going to create these variations so you can see I've been testing this out here let's go with this generate image variation and we're going to select the number of images I'm just going to do let's do three images so image variations and again the image sizes you are limited to the size and to the the the dimensions of the image you can see it's Square again Square images let's go with large and then from here you're going to upload an image for the variation so you have to have like a seed image and down here it says please upload the image but the image must be a PNG at less than four megabytes and square in shape so again Limited in terms of the output but let's go ahead and I want to show you how this works I've got an image right here and it's of some people playing basketball right here and once that uploads we're going to click on submit give it a second here still going and here are the images the images that it came up with let's check out this one right here is that stunning because to me I'm stunned that it looks like this so I wouldn't consider this to be stunning by any stretch of the imagination unless you say stunningly bad I mean this looks really really bad right this isn't this is a variation but it is not looking good let's take a look at this one right here even more so what is this what is that oh tell me guys is this something that you would want to sell let's say on Fiverr or utilize on your blog this looks really really odd Macabre peculiar you come up with the synonym there for it stunning yeah stunning for sure stunningly bad is my opinion about that but that is the um AI image variations and the last one here is keyword to image and with this one what you're going to be doing is you're going to be entering in a keyword and you're going to be choosing the image type and AI buddy is going to be pulling up these images for you so let's type in something let's type in a superhero and the image type we'll just choose all because you can choose between photos illustrations and vectors and then from here you click on submit now it pulls up these images and this to me looks like it's scraping the internet for images real images images that people have created that are probably license free because you take a look at this this is Spider-Man this is Hulk this is not AI generated images so these images look like they are being pulled from some website that utilizes or provides free images this is not does not look like this is something that is created by AI because you saw what types of images are created by AI if you wanted to create these types of AI images then you would probably download one of these images and you would upload it for the image variation so don't be fooled by these these are just being pulled up by scraping the internet and pulling in these types of images guys or at least that's what it looks like to me so guys this is what AI buddies all about now let's go back to the sales page does this create high quality content it spit out some content but the content came in the form of a PDF and the thing that I want to let you guys know is that when you're using something like chat GPT you can actually build upon this output meaning that with chat GPT you can add more you can ask more so that it provides you with more information this gives you one answer that's it after you're done you're done so in terms of flexibility there's no flexibility there guys also too does it design stunning AI Graphics arts and images well you saw the output with some of the images that came out of the AI image generator as well as the AI image variations now is it stunning that's the question that you need to answer I want to show you guys so you make up for your make up your minds for yourselves whether or not you found it to be stunning and this by the way again keyword to image is just using keywords and finding images for you and this is where you can probably get those images download them upload them to the image variation and hopefully come out with something that's a little bit different so that's how AI buddy works now I had promised you guys that if you stuck with me I was going to share with you a tool that you can utilize now when it comes to these AI image generators and the variations to me it didn't really look all that great I don't know what your guys opinion is but for me what I utilize chat GPT for is for content for content for developing ideas for coming out with outlines all this cool stuff chat GPT by the way is free so I'm pretty sure that 99.9 of you guys have already signed up for chat GPT because right now it's like the hottest thing out there right everyone's signing up for it but but the problem is is that you need to be able to understand how to use it and the only way that you're going to be able to understand how to use it is by using it and then exploring and going on the rabbit hole and finding out things like prompts and all these kinds of things because there are people out there that are that are developing prompts that's basically some statements and some sentences that tell the AI or the chat GPT what you want what you're looking for so you can be more specific okay so what I want to share with you guys is a plug-in this plugin is called aiprm for chat GPT now this is free this is a free plug-in you can install it on your Chrome browser and what this does is it connects to your chat GPT account and it provides you with Frameworks with prompts things that you can utilize to either generate content to get other ideas all this fun stuff so let me show you what this looks like so we are now inside of my chat GPT account but the AI PRM chat GPT prompts this plugin has put a built-in overlay on top of chat GPT so I'm utilizing chat GPT but I have this dashboard built in and you can see right here they've got an outrank article keyword strategy human written uh plagiarism free SEO optimized content and a lot of you guys are drooling right now taking a look at this but this is free this is free and this to me is more useful because now you can get outlines for blog articles you can audit existing content for SEO and this is stuff that people these people are creating this there are people out there who are enthusiasts yes who are taking the bull by the horns here right now and they're coming up with these types of Frameworks and these prompts that you can utilize and you can utilize them for free so in terms of content which is what I use chat GPT for by the way is content and ideas you can see this this is a PDF this is it this is done right here whereas if I come in here I can type in you know write me a 250 word article about the benefits of affiliate marketing and it'll it'll come up with an article I don't know if it'll come up with exactly 250 words but it'll come up with something close and then from there if there's something missing I can say to expand upon this particular this particular output that you gave me give me more context behind it Focus specifically on this topic and it'll continue doing that for me so I'm not limited I'm not limited at all in fact this is Free by the way chat gbt for now they do have a paid version that's coming out some people have already signed up for it but and it's and it's nominal too it's like 20 bucks a month so if you guys can afford 20 bucks a month you utilize a tool like this very very handy so to me this provides a better alternative than say you know AI buddy because again the output was not good now if I want to come up with output that is really good high quality content then heck yeah AI PRM this is the one that I would probably be utilizing I wouldn't be utilizing AI buddy this is a one-time fee software guys I get it you know it's AI is uh chat GPT is hot now everybody wants to capitalize on it and make money off of everyone else but just know that when you connect your open AI account to AI buddy they're going to give you 18 of credits and that's only good for three months so after three months it's not going to connect and what they're saying is that they're telling you that you're going to just create a new open AI account well here's the problem here's the problem with the open AI uh model here when you register for another free account you got to connect your phone number it has to be a real phone number it can't be an IP based phone number it can't be a fake phone number because what they're going to be doing is they're going to be you know verifying that it's a real number so you guys need to keep that kind of stuff in mind if you want to try and game the system eventually there are people out there who are smarter that are going to figure out that people are gaming the system like open AI they figured it out and they're gonna they're gonna stop you guys from doing that So eventually you're gonna have to pay for those credits guys unless you've got multiple phone numbers out there but anyway that is or this is AI PRM this is the the free plugin that I was talking about this is what you can check out for free and experiment with it and see if you like it and see if there's something that's going to help you guys so now that you guys know and have seen inside of AI buddy I'm going to let you formulate your own opinion but let's go ahead and talk about the sales funnel all right guys a friend that offer AI buddy retails for 17.73 when you exit intent off the sales page they're gonna offer up a two dollar off discount which drops it down to 15.73 there are seven upsells and seven down cells I'm not gonna go through all them you can pause the video and check them out for yourself by the way guys pricing in otos are always subject to change so let me give you my final thoughts on AI buddy all right guys so what's my final opinion about AI buddy well let me ask you this question first did it create high quality content you saw the output and it comes out in PDF format so I can't add on to this I can't ask chat GPT to give me more context unlike chat going directly to chat GPT by the way and asking it right here and utilizing aiprm with these chat GPT prompts to come up with more robust content content that you could probably use for your blog articles for whatever it is that you're trying to come up with so did it create high quality content in my opinion no does it design stunning AI Graphics arts and images well guys do you think these images of cats do you think do you think this is stunning to me this does not look stunning it's it's a picture of a cat give me something more so when I think of this being stunning I immediately I don't think it's stunning at all and when you saw the variations that it came up with let me show you the AI image variations some of this stuff looked kind of weird like what is this so does it come up with what they're calling stunning graphics and images my opinion is no and quite frankly we did not see I didn't see anything in here like Siri like voice commands generating human-like response with Siri like voice commands I did not see that as well so overall overly hypey sales page I personally didn't feel it delivered what it state it stated it would on the sales page and quite frankly I utilized chat GPT for other things other than creating images now one other thing that I wanted you guys to keep in mind was I showed you the pricing right when you connect your openai account you're gonna get you're going to get 18 of free credits and this is good for three months so whether you use it or not after three months it expires after that guys after that you gotta pay so you're thinking that you're gonna pay one time and that's it well you're gonna be in for a surprise when your chat GPT API doesn't work anymore and you're gonna try and reconnect again but you need a valid phone number in order to do that you can't use an IP phone number like Google Voice or any of these other ones you have to have a valid number so guys it's not what it seems like it is on the sales page now again you do not need a product like AI buddy so in my opinion I would recommend that you stay away from this product just get chat GPT get the free plugin and start experimenting and have fun👇👇👇
<<<VIEW MORE OFFICIAL WEBSITES WITH BONUSES>>>
0 Comments