MultiSend Full Review
⚠️ Legit or Scam ⚠️
👇WATCH THE FULL REVIEW VIDEO👇
Full Video review article👇👇👇
In this multi-send review, I'm going to reveal to you software that's going to allow you to blast any link up to billions of potential customers using Whatsapp telegram emails SMS voice messagesges and more and make sure you stay to the end of this review and so I'm also going to show you all the different otos and upgrades how you can get a discount on every single one of them including a discount on the offer you see on the sales page if you're new to my channel my name is Mike Thomas I'm a seven figure affiliate marketer I do these reviews every single day so that you can get the best deals and upcoming software courses if at any point during this review you want to check out multi-send just go ahead and click that link below also please like this video it really helps out my YouTube channel and I appreciate it and make sure you hit the Subscribe button and Bell notification last thing before we jump in here I just want to show you my bonus page I've got a ton of extra bonuses that you're going to be getting if you purchase this through my link all these bonuses will be waiting for you right inside of warrior plus after you purchase through my link let's take a look at the sales page here together it says ready for a flood of traffic to any link you want to promote first to Market five in one list marketing app that blasts any link to billions of potential customers via WhatsApp telegram SMS emails and voice messages drives 3584 clicks per day all without paying a penny and monthly fees results in 956.45 in daily sales for us so essentially what they're saying here and I don't want you to think that just because you use a software like this you're going to automatically get these kind of clicks and these kind of sales they're saying that these are their results that they're getting by blasting out to their list so it's going to depend upon what you are doing what you're selling and what kind of a list you have right so just let's be reasonable about these things these sales Pages can be very very hypey and we need to step back sometimes and take a look at that so it says here that they're able to make thirty thousand dollars using this so they're saying that they're using it in their own business that they've made thirty thousand dollars using the software again their results are going to be different than yours so just be aware of that step one click on any of the links on this page to get into instant access step two craft your message or let AI craft your message so it has an AI message Builder inside as well and then he says every time we blast we hit money we make money like this again like this is pretty hypey so just be aware if your results are going to be based upon what you have as far as lists and relationship with your list and all that stuff so I don't don't be thinking that this is some magic money making machine uh they say that they've been getting money from these emails and I believe that they're making money from email marketing I know that that making money like this is very uh feasible very it's like it happens online but I just don't want you to think that there's this like this software is going to make you that money it is a tool for sending like marketing communication out uh for doing WhatsApp and SMS and voicemails and Telegram and email uh all in one so just be aware of that you know you could potentially save money if you're paying for any of these things uh already uh you could potentially save money if you don't want to pay monthly or yearly for those type of things uh you could save money by using something like this uh so just be be aware of that as well so I'm just going to scroll down here as a lot of it's the same stuff over and over again aren't these sales page is fun uh if you purchase you get access to the app you get access to the Blaster the multi-send AI the monetization the mobile edition all these different things for a one-time fee what I will recommend that you do make sure you try to move your mouse away on the sales page most of the time like some kind of like a discount code will pop up I make less as an affiliate by showing that to you so please hit the like button but you might as well try just to make sure a code doesn't pop up okay I'm gonna go over and play a quick video explaining this a little bit more then I'm going to come back to the backing area and the otos and discounts hey friends today I'm going to be introducing you to a five in one aibs marketing platform that combines the power of email marketing SMS voice messages WhatsApp and telegram to drive traffic leads and sales without any technical skill or hard work this platform is called Market set now to get started with Market sent you log into your dashboard right here and you start by configuring your email SMS and your voice messages now to get to do that you come right here to settings and you click on configure email now right here you can select any of this and once you click on it it's going to display a form where you're going to add up your SMTP settings now right here you're going to add your SMTP host username password send that email and once you're done with this you click on Save changes and you can set that as default you can add up to five different SMTP settings now some of the SMTP providers you can get this settings from is sending Blues Mill Jets mail gun send grid postmark you can get this SMTP all you need to do is to register on those platforms now once you're done with this you go right back to settings you come right here to configure your SMS now you can see list of SMS providers you can register with and get the details from right here you have twilo and if you're registered on Zulu you can add up your account Sid account secrets and the phone number the sender phone number and once you're done with setting this up you save changes and you set it as default now you can also set up your SMTP lens SMS lens right all you need to do you click on our page and right here for The Voice messages we have three new voice you click on action you come right here enter the account this ID and secrete and set as default so once you're done with this you're good to go the next one right here is the email now you can start sending out your email s to your list right here is you add your subject [Applause] and right here is the sender name once you've set up your SMTP configured on the settings you're going to be seeing the username of the email forwarder right here so right here is the email addresses um you have three options you can use to add up your email lists um you can choose to add it up manually right here or you can create a list right here and out of your email list and once you click on this it's going to show your list right here and here also you have the options to add up a cxt file where you have your email list right there so right now I'm going to be adding just a few right here and I go on next to add my message the next one right here is the delivery time you can choose to schedule this message or you can choose to send it instantly but once you click on the schedule you need to select the date and time you want this message to go out to your list and once you're done with this configuration you click on send email now this is going to take us to our history you can see right here we have a history of emails we've sent out and the status is sent successfully now the next one right here is the send SMS this is where you set up your SMS here you enter the email the message and you can add your contacts numbers right here you also have the options to add it up from your list and also from a mobile from a txt file so once you're done with this you can choose to schedule this or send it on an instance and you click on send message this takes us to our SMS history now right here you have the voice and it's also the same routine here you can add up on MP3 URL or you can upload an MP3 file and the other contact numbers in international formats or select from the list you've added right on the create list or your contact from your txt file and schedule or instantly send this out now the next one right here is the WhatsApp messages now you start by adding up your message and right here is the contact phone number so you can add your list of contacts or you can select from your list or you can add from a txt file and right here you can schedule this or send it instantly now once you're done with this you're good to go you can send out this message [Music] [Applause] [Music] now once you send this out it's going to go into your history you're going to see all WhatsApp message you sent out now the next one is telegram message now before you get started with the telegram message you need to create a bot on Telegram all you need to do is to search for both father and once you search for both father you can start creating a bot right away in less than one minute and it's going to generate a token for you where you're gonna add right here [Music] so I'm just gonna add up the one I have created and the token and right here is the message the welcome message I want my subscribers to see immediately they access this box right here so I'm good to go and I click on submit [Music] now right here I can access all my telegram Bots because I can create as many Bots as possible I can choose to access it from the list of Bot or right from here so you can see this is my box and right here I can see my total subscribers I can come right here to pushing a message into everyone that has access to my boss the next one right here is where you create your list you enter the list name and you can choose the list type either an email list or a phone list now right here is the create campaign [Applause] now to get started you come right here you can create campaign for email SMS voice WhatsApp Telegram you can select the ones you want and right here is where you give your campaign a name and if you created an email list you can add your email list right here and right here is the SMS sender [Music] and also applies to phone lists and if you have a telegram box added you can add your telegram board right here here's a description for my campaign you can see right here is the preview and here is the bottom text and with this I can set up my campaign so it takes me to my campaign list these are list of campaigns I have right so right here you can see campaign list where I want to share my campaign links but before I share I need to activate my campaign right here under action thank you and with this my campaign has been activated and this can be accessed so you can see right here users can enter their full name email phone number and WhatsApp number and right here is the link to my Telegram so right here um you can come right here to add a follow-up [Applause] to whoever whoever engages with my campaign is going to get a follow-up and I can set up a follow-up for email SMS WhatsApp and Telegram that's amazing right and right here at my subject at the message I want to forward to the person once they subscribe to my campaign and set that up and the same thing applies to SMS and WhatsApp and Telegram so friends this is how you use more to send to send to five different platforms thank you [Applause] okay so this is the back end area that you're going to have access to after you purchase we can manage all your campaigns send emails sms's voice messages and create all your campaigns inside of here there are multiple upgrades so the first one here is going to be the the unlimited version you can send unlimited messages and with this one what I want to show you is this right here click the no thanks button and you can get a 50 discount off again I'm mcless is an affiliate by showing this to you so please hit that like button okay next one is the done for you version so this is going to give you done for you uh stuff for uh for your your campaigns uh hit that no thank button and get a 50 discount next one here is a coaching offer so they're going to help you to if you've been wondering how you can monetize this you can get the coaching offer again you're going to want to hit that no thanks button on the page if I can if I can find it no thanks but here we go no thanks and it will give you a discount here as well so uh do that also here's the agency version hit the no thanks button to get a discount and the last one is a resellers you could actually resell this entire software and keep all the money all these otos are optional pick and choose the ones that you want you forget the ones that you don't okay so what do I like about multi-send and what don't I like about it if I just say something that I don't like about it whenever you have a software that does so many different things on one it's probably not going to be the best at one thing so if you're looking for just like one email marketing software or one SMS software it's gonna cost you more probably monthly but you would want to separate it out into all different things if you wanted to have the best what do I like about this like like I said before like if you want the best you can go uh somewhere else but if you're on a budget if you want a software that does it all if you don't want to pay a monthly fee then this could be something that's right for you thank you so much for checking out my multi-send review if you want to take a look at it go ahead and click that link below👇👇👇
0 Comments