ProfitScribe Review 2023 - Does It Really Wok?

 PROFITSCRIBE REVIEW

⚠️ Does It Really Work? ⚠️

ProfitScribe Review 2023 - Does It Really Wok?

👇WATCH THE FULL REVIEW VIDEO👇



VIEW MORE OFFICIAL WEBSITES WITH OTOs BONUSES link>>


Full Video review article : 


In this video I'm going to do a review of profitscribe a product by Mike and Radu that's available on Warrior plus I'm going to take you guys inside the members area we're going to talk about profit scribe then we're going to go over the sales funnel and lastly I'm going to give you my personal opinion about profit scribe so if you're ready let's Dive Right In before we get started I've got a quick question for you guys what is the definition of insanity well the answer is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result well here you are buying another Warrior plus product expecting a different result unfortunately we all know how that story ends listen if you want to discover how to build the foundation for your own 100 per day affiliate marketing business then I want you to follow these three simple Steps step number one click on the link in the description below step number two enter your name your best email address and then click on the button below and step number three watch the taking action Online Fast Track affiliate bootcamp this free boot camp will show you that building a sustainable and recurring income stream as an affiliate is far more straightforward than you think so oh stop the insanity stop chasing shiny object products and watch the free fast track affiliate boot camp today alright guys so what is profit scribe well according to the sales page this is a brand new Cloud software that turns chat GPT into your own Army of writers working 24 7 to produce 100 unique content for you now if you've never heard of chat GPT then you've probably been living off the grid because chat GPT is one of the hottest thing that's out there right now everyone is talking about it and everyone is creating products around it trying to profit off of chat GPT well we're going to go inside of profit subscribe I'm going to show you guys around and then you decide for yourself whether or not this brand new Cloud software is worth picking up so let's go inside and I'll show you around all right guys we're now inside the members area of my profitscribe account as usual I've purchased the front-end version of this product to review for you guys so you can make that best purchasing decision for yourself that being said should you decide to purchase this product even after you've watched my review please make sure you watch their training videos and if you have any questions at all open up a support desk ticket and hopefully they'll get you squared away so again this is chat GPT base they're saying that this is a brand new Cloud software that turns chat GPT into your own Army of writers so that means to me in my opinion that they are hooking into the API the open AI API to produce those results utilizing chat GPT which to me begs the question why would you buy a product like this when you can go to chatgpt for free and generate the content there so that's something that you need to think about but we're gonna put profitscribe to the test and we'll see what kind of output it produces so first of all training very important guys I want to show you the training right here when you click on that link it brings up their training center and you can go through these they've got dashboard simplified AI writing which are probably the two main things so if you go here you're going to get a walkthrough of the dashboard if you click on AI writing it brings up the AI writing tutorial right here they even have 121 chat prompts let me zoom in 121 chat prompts for internet marketers and this is a spreadsheet here if you click on this doesn't look like it's working so you're not going to get those 131 chat prompts but hopefully they'll get that fixed for you guys and they've got a bunch of different frequently asked questions so if you are interested in learning a little bit more about chat GPT you can either read these and or do additional research via Google because there's a ton of helpful information out there about chat gtt speaking of which if you guys stick with me through this video I'm going to provide you with some of those resources they're actually going to help you when utilizing chat GPT so very very helpful I just found these myself and I'm going through them and they're very very interesting so let's go back let's close this out and let's go back to profitscribe so first and foremost the way that you're going to do this is you're going to enter in some kind of prompt now prompt is instructions there are instructions about what you want chat GPT to do so you can't just type in a keyword and expect it to know what you want you have to provide it with some context meaning you have to tell it what you wanted to do so in this case what I'm going to do is I'm going to have it write me a blog post about the 10 best autoresponders for beginners and then from here you can choose the maximum generated words everywhere from 500 all the way up to 2000 so because we are doing 10 best autoresponders for beginners I'm going to choose 2 000 words and all you do is you hit that button right there and it'll go to work now this may take a while so what I'll do is I'll just pause this video and I'll come back with the results all right guys so here are the results for our prompt which we asked the profit scribe to write a blog post about the 10 best autoresponders for beginners what we're going to do is we're going to copy this and we'll see how many words it really came up with here so let's paste it in and it came up with 537 words now this means a maximum generated amount of words of 2000 so up to 2 000 words but it generated 537 words so that means what you'll have to do is you'll have to go back in and ask it to write more write more about a specific autoresponder that way you can get more content for your blog post so it's not going to produce it all at once but this is a good start now one thing I notice if I compare this to chat GPT is that I can't continue where I left off meaning in chat GPT it's one long thread one long conversation so by me typing in here write more so if I type in write more in chat GPT it would continue because it reads all of this information and it continues writing where it left off so if I type in write more and I hit enter we'll see if it continues to write me about write a blog post about the 10 best autoresponders so you can see right here it says write more the importance of learning and education cannot be overstated so one of the flaws here that I see is that you can't have this continual generation of content in one session that you have to split them up and then take all the pieces together and and and copy and paste them together whereas in chat GPT chat GPT is continuous I can keep asking it I can have it further dive in deeper further about a specific topic and have everything all in one place to keep myself organized so that's one of the shortcomings that I see with uh profit scribe here now one thing I want to do I'm just going to show you here let's let's talk about creating let's say an outline so we'll utilize the same uh prompt here but we're gonna we're gonna have it produce a Blog outline so write me a blog post outline about the 10 best auto responders for beginners and we're going to just go ahead and we're gonna just leave it at 500 it doesn't really matter because this is just a blog post outline so it'll be short and it won't take very much long um to produce so we'll see what kind of outline it produces because normally when you're utilizing chat GPT and you ask it to produce an online it gives you an outline so this is an outline right here but chat GPT formats it in a way that it looks like an outline meaning that I have to take this now and then I have to paste it in another document and then I have to format it the way that I want whereas in chat GPT I can go in and then I can now ask it to further expand upon specific uh outline uh topics that it's talking about whereas this is limited because now I have to go back and I have to ask you to do it to produce more information about MailChimp or aweber and have to do another prompt and it can get kind of messy very very quickly whereas in chat GPT like I mentioned everything is all in one I can have it produced online for me and then from there I can expand upon that outline because it knows the context about what I'm asking it about so it keeps everything all neatly organized so again another shortcoming of profit scribe does it produce this information absolutely it does it's hooked into open AI it's hooked into chat GPT so it's pulling that information in there which is the reason why I asked you that question in the beginning why would you buy this product when you can go directly to chat GPT and get it for free now that may change that may change in the future but right now chat GPT is free they do have a paid option which is 20 per month which gets you uh faster results it gives you the ability to test new feature enhancements so there's a benefit to doing that but as of the recording of this video chat GPT is free so you got to weigh that balance right do you want to pay one time and pay for all these upgrades or do you want to get it for free and finding prompts and learning how to use chat GPT there's so many prompts out there and I'm going to share with you guys some of these tools that you can utilize and you're going to see the power of these prompts that I'm going to provide you with right so let's go through some of these other things right here they have this section here called automatic writing and I can't show you this but because I I need to upgrade and I only purchase the front end product but they also have new writing here so you can select these templates and you can start a new writing here if you if you want to but again I can't do that because again I'm only on the front end version of this product so you can do presets here as well and then here are the tools you can change your profile your password and your notifications and of course they are running so the whole premise of profitscribe is to utilize chat GPT in a better way they're saying that they're providing you this Cloud software that turns chatgy between your own Army of writers whereas chat GPT does it automatically because that's what it does so what I want to do now is I want to talk about one of the tools that I use that's free that you can connect it's a it's a Google Chrome extension that you can download and connect to your chat GPT account that's going to add an overlay and provide you with some prompts that people have actually created so the plugin is called AI PRM for chat GPT aiprm for chat GPT I'll leave a link down in the description below for this very page all you got to do is install it you can watch the video here subscribe to their blog because they have a lot of great articles in there as well and what happens is when you install it and you launch it what it does is it puts this overlay on here you see this AI PRM chat GPT prompts there are public prompts it prompts that people create you can create your own prompt if you want to if you want to go down that rabbit hole but you can see they've got a bunch of different ones and especially if you're writing articles they've got an outrank article keyword strategy human written plagiarism free SEO optimized content get a monthly content calendar in one click the mid Journey prompt generate they've got a bunch of different types of prompts in here and all you have to do is click on one to choose it and just enter in what it's asking for so if you want to do a one-click blog post you just put in your topic and it's going to produce that for you now again I'm going to give you guys some of my advice and you whether or not you want to take this up to you whatever chat GPT produces for you please read through it please fact check the the output to make sure that it is correct because sometimes it produces things that are not true and are somewhat outlandish and most importantly go through it and make it your own paraphrase what chat GPT is giving you and make it your own add your own personality into it so that way you know you know that this is this content is yours chat gbt is wonderful it's wonderful in getting ideas I use it all the time to get ideas for all kinds of stuff and it's just amazing but you don't want to just copy and paste that I know a lot of you guys are going to do that and and that's that's your business your choice but my advice is make it your own make it your own all right guys so I'm going to leave a link down in the description below for AI PRM go ahead and check it out add it to your your free chat GPT account and have fun exploring but also too what I want to do is I want to share with you some other chat GPT related websites that provide like free prompts and things that you can explore so in reality ask yourself do you need to purchase profitscribe and to me be limited in terms of functionality or would you rather just get a free plugin add it to your chat GPT account and Off to the Races you go so now that you guys know what profit scribe is all about and what I feel are its major shortcomings let's go ahead and talk about the sales funnel all right guys profit scribe retails for 16.93 when you exit attend off the sales page they provide you with a discount which would drop the price down to about 11.93 there are five upsells and five down sales I'm not going to go through all of them you can pause the video and check them out for yourself as usual guys pricing and otos are always subject to change so make sure you do your research but let me give you my final thoughts about profitscribe all right guys so what's my final opinion about profitscribe well let me get that out of the way I would not pick up this product and here are my reasons why number one go back to the question I asked earlier why would you purchase this product which says that it's going to turn Chat GPT into your own Army of writers when you can go directly to chat GPT sign up for a free account add a free plug-in and utilize chat GPT for free I showed you guys the inside and I showed you some of the limitations how it can't really expand upon the thread that I put together once you have an output you're done you have to go back in and put in another prompt to continue whereas if I'm in chat GPT I have everything all in one neat thread it helps you to stay organized but you can continue your thoughts you can continue the conversation that you're having with chat gbt to produce that outline or that output for you and to me that's a that's a major flaw of profit scribe now also too I showed you guys that there is a plug-in called aiprm that you can add to your chat GPT account that provides you with this type of prompts that you're looking for and you can go here and these are prompts that people have created and you can utilize them and it's free guys so for instance this one click blog post I can add in my topic prompt how to start affiliate marketing for beginners and I can let it do its thing here's my content brief top level keywords long tail keywords all this stuff is here and look at it if I want to expand upon this once it's done I can ask them to expand whereas with profit scribe once it's done it's done and it's over and you've got to add in another prompt and try and continue that whereas this it just keeps going so in the end👇👇👇

<<<VIEW MORE OFFICIAL WEBSITES WITH BONUSES>>>


ProfitScribe Review 2023 - Does It Really Wok?

Post a Comment

0 Comments