TextAi-World's First A.I Based Transcribe App Convert Live Voice
⚠️ Legit or Scam ⚠️
👇WATCH THE FULL REVIEW VIDEO👇
Full Video review article :
In this text AI review I'm going to be reveal you a one-click AI powered app that's going to allow you to convert any audio into unlimited attention grabbing search engine friendly content in just three clicks and make sure you stay to the end of this review as I'm also going to show you all the different otos and upgrades so you know exactly what you're getting into if you decide to purchase if you're new to my channel my name is Mike Thomas I'm a seven figure affiliate marketer I do these reviews every single day so that you can get the best deals and upcoming software and courses if at any point during this review you want to check out text AI just go ahead and click that link below also please like this video it really helps out with my YouTube channel and I appreciate it it makes you hit that subscribe button and Bell notification last thing before we jump in here I just want to show you my bonus page a ton of extra bonuses that you're going to be getting if you purchase this through my link all these bonuses will be waiting for you right inside of warrior plus after you purchase through my link let's take a look at the sales page here together it says create and sell Limitless fresh and unique content articles and posts for Lifetime brand new proprietary C Nets secret software turns and any audio and live voice into unlimited search engine friendly content in multiple languages within seconds instantly creating 100 Google accepted content for low one-time price so essentially this is going to create content for you from audio it's going to be 100 unique Google friendly content that you can use essentially anywhere that you want to you can provide this as a service to people you can sell content to people you can do link building for people it's up to you how you want to use this now they talk here about different Publishers and places like CNET that are using AI to get accepted into Google and ranking articles easily chat GPT is a huge thing right now where everyone's using AI in order to create content this one says login convert audio or live voice and they say publish and profit of course that's going to completely depend upon what you're doing in your business so I don't think that just because you use a software you're going to automatically start getting like tons of traffic and tons of money it's still going to depend upon what you are doing with your business now these testimonials I don't even know if these are real people here's Michael Thomas from Sydney Australia I don't think these are real testimonials so just be aware of that do not purchase this based upon that those screenshots and those testimonials only get this if you want a software that does exactly what it says on the cover again these screenshots and earnings from from AdSense I don't know if this is anything to uh to do with this so just be aware of that if you are considering purchasing this product uh you can see here that there are people charging good money for uh for Content out there so they're saying that you could potentially use the commercial license to provide this as a service to people and provide content as a service so I'm going to scroll down here if you do decide to purchase you have access to all this stuff right here for a one-time price there doesn't seem to be at least on my browser there doesn't seem to be any kind of a of a downsell on this I don't know if uh if any kind of a pop-ups getting blocked here by me but I'm not seeing any kind of a of a downsell here so just be aware of that but you can always try to move your mouse away and see if you can get a discount okay I'm gonna go ahead and play a video explain this a little bit more then I'm going to come back show you the backing area and the otos let's happy customers you were an affiliate marketer an email marketer a product Creator a blogger a website owner a webinar presenter at saas product owner where almost anyone willing to make it big in the digital marketing unit who can't ignore the huge worth of having attention grabbing content to attract visitors at any cost now if you two are looking to get all these benefits stop and pay close attention to what I am about to say in this short video you're going to discover a brand new 100 newbie friendly technology that creates converts any audio into unlimited attention grabbing search engine friendly content without having to doing anything yourself or without paying thousands of dollars to third-party speech to text tools without any complicated and confusing technology without wasting tons of time and money and without any third-party dependency forever if that fascinates you we've got something huge that'll blow away your minds completely introducing text AI brand new one-click chat GPT powered app that effortlessly converts any audio into unlimited attention grabbing search engine friendly content for any offer and Niche in just three clicks this is everything you need to tap into hordes of hungry buyers worldwide and reach out to them for boosting your sales and profits all you need to do is follow three easy steps step Number One login step number two convert audio to text step number three publish and profit and you're all set to rock and roll without any prior Tech or marketing skills without investing huge sums of money or without doing even a single thing yourself here are some of its amazing features create transcripts of audio books podcasts voice contents recordings customer service calls Etc in a simple and efficient way easily transcribe live voice into text support for over plus 100 languages and dialects multiple audio input formats MP3 slash MP4 speaker identification edit live results conveniently share synthesized results or download Limited Time commercial license included get all benefits for a low one-time price nothing to download or install no monthly expenses or hidden costs pay once and get lifetime benefits with zero limits 100 newbie friendly technology now I'm sure you're definitely thinking how much this is going to cost it would be easy for us to charge 197 dollars per month for Access because there's a huge cost involved behind this masterpiece but the good news is you can get all this now for a bare minimum price that's never seen before yes you won't need to pay 97 per month not even 77 dollars per month and not even fifty Seven dollars per month yep we're offering this crazy technology for only pennies of the dollar but only during the launch period and yes there is no recurring monthly fee for any hidden charges involved so you get everything for a low one-time payment but please don't close this page and come back later because the price is going up fast and the biggest stress buster you're covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee so there's literally no risk involved now what's the point waiting it's time to press the accelerator and get your hands on text AI to take complete control of your life for months and years to come so stop thinking and click the button below now to lock in your discount and claim your bonuses before the price goes up good luck and we'll see you inside [Music] thank you [Music] foreign [Music] okay so this is the backend area that you'll have access to after you purchase where you can upload all your different files in and be able to transcribe them and get that fresh content there's multiple upgrades first one here is going to give you uh it says the the Pro Edition with this where you can convert audio into text for over 200 languages I get multiple audio formats never before offered speaker identification feature and etc etc so this is the first upgrade that you're going to see next one is unlimited so you can get an unlimited use for this remove all restrictions create unlimited content for your blogs and websites Etc the next one you're going to see is the AI marketing kit you can create landing pages and send emails to your subscribers the next one is the agency so you can get things to be able to provide this as a as a service to people it says charge on 97 per month or more for Access so it looks like you can actually give people access to the song software with this one and then it looks like for this last one that this is a reseller license so you can sell it throughout the sales funnel keep all the money all these otos are optional pick and choose the ones that you want and forget the ones that you don't okay so what do I like about text Ai and what don't I like about it if I just say something that I don't like about this those fancy screenshots and fake testimonials I it's unnecessary so like I said before if you're going to purchase it don't purchase it because you think you're magically going to start getting traffic and making money with this what do I like about this if you want a software that's going to easily do text to it's going to create audio into text for you and that's something that you want to use in your business or sell as a service then check this out thank you so much for taking a look at my text AI review if you want to take a look at this go ahead and click that link below👇👇👇
<<<VIEW MORE OFFICIAL WEBSITES WITH BONUSES>>>
0 Comments